- Pick-ups or drop-offs from homes or offices
- 24-hour availability
- Continuous monitoring for flight delays; we arrive when you arrive
- Assistance with luggage
- Experience with meeting special corporate requirements
- Dedicated Service
- Flexible, unlimited use of vehicle and driver
- Point of origin to destination travel at fixed, preset rates
Proms/Nights on the Town
Executive Services give your special occasions special meaning. Free up your time to focus on the people and places that matter (like your High School Prom or a special date with your significant other). Leave the driving to your chauffeur!
Wine Tours / Beer Tours
There are literally 80+ wineries within 50 miles of the Portland Metro area. Whatever events you need to participate in, we can accommodate small or large groups. The Great Northwest and the Portland area is know for its breweries and wineries. Tours generally range from $60 to $100 per seat, and can last all day (6-8 hours). A 2-week lead time is preferable for a customized tour.
Events & Meetings
We specialize in group service. Our professional staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week providing your group with responsible, reliable service. As soon as your group steps off their plane, we can arrange for a private airport representative to meet and greet them. We have an in-house Flight Tracking System which accurately tracks your flight’s departure and arrival times to ensure your vehicle is there awaiting your arrival.
Whether it’s a meeting, tour, convention or night on the town, we have transportation vehicles available to accommodate any group size. We have Sedan’s, SUV’s, Vans, Coach Buses and Limousines that are spacious. We can ensure your group’s transportation is effortless, relaxing and reliable.
You will be assigned a personal ground travel consultant who will handle all aspects of your travel itinerary. This main contact will be there for you through all stages of the planning process for your group movement. This allows for optimum cost effective travel provided by a specialist who pays attention to detail. For corporate travel made easy call our toll free number today.
Executive Sedan Service
Our Executive Sedan Service is used primarily by business travelers of all size companies that have substantial travel needs. To further service these customers, we provide large corporate accounts with an account manager, whose mission is to work closely with corporate travel managers.
Pacific Cascade Towncar provides great wedding accomodations at a great price. Here are some tips for planning your BIG Day!
Figuring out wedding transportation — how many cars you need, what kind, and when — can be confusing.
Start off by figuring out how many people you want to transport. This may include the bride and groom, their parents, grandparents, and attendants. If your budget is tight, you may ask the bridal party to drive themselves. A chauffeured town car is frequently less expensive than a chauffeured limousine, and will seat between three and six people.
Decide if you want the limo (or other transportation) for the entire event, including taking everyone to the ceremony, from the ceremony to reception, and then home after the reception. This is the most expensive option. There is some money to be saved by having pickup/drop off service only, so that the driver is not waiting during the entire event. Another cost-saving option is to have people drive themselves part of the way with limo transportation for part of the way.
A typical scenario might be:
- The bride and bridal party transport themselves to the reception site where there is a room for them to change clothes and get prepared. A limo comes to pick them up, and delivers them to the ceremony site.
- Meanwhile, the groomsmen transport themselves to the ceremony site, and the best man gives a ride to the groom.
- After the ceremony, the limo takes the bride and groom to the reception site, while the groomsmen give rides to the bridesmaids.
- At the end of the evening, the bride and groom are picked up in a getaway car (decorated by the maid-of-honor and best man, natch), and the bridesmaids and groomsmen all have their own cars to drive themselves home.
Senior Citizens and Disabled Passengers
We will do the utmost to accommodate your special needs. We have compassionate, caring drivers who are specially trained Our vehicles can transport any type of walking assistance, whether it’s a wheelchair, walker or cane. Please contact us for further details